I’ve been with GFW since 2001 and at the High School since 2008. I live in Gibbon with my husband, Jeff. Our 4 youngest children all graduated from GFW.
As the Career Center Advisor, I help students with planning their high school course of study, and making plans for life after high school. I also help seniors find scholarships to help them finance their after high school education.
I love working with all the students in the high school and consider myself lucky to have this position.
- Structures and functions of the brain: right brain/left brain
- Learning, memory and motivation (intrinsic and extrinsic)
- States of consciousness: dreaming, sleeping, hypnosis
- Personality traits, attitudes, beliefs
- Symptoms, causes and treatments of mental disorders.