you can view the lunch menu on the menu button
- Coaching positions for summer rec – please pick up an application in the office
- Summer Rec Packets available in the office for any boys or girls who have completed 6th and 7th grade.
- Host Families Sought for Exchange Students at GFW Junior-Senior High School
Greenheart, a nonprofit, is searching for volunteer host families in the GFW area for exchange students. All of our students are 15-18 years old, they speak English, have medical insurance, and their own spending money. A volunteer host family provides a room (may be shared), meals, and a caring environment for their student. Students attend the local public high school (GFW) where their host family resides, and are incorporated in family activities and volunteering in the local community. Greenheart provides monitoring services, group orientations, enhancement activities, and volunteer opportunities. Students come from many countries including Germany, Czech, Spain, Latvia, Ukraine, and many more. For more information about how to become a host family, please contact Local Coordinator Mary Armstrong at 952-657-3406 / website: www.hostwithgreenheart.org / email: [email protected]
Looking for a job?
- Summer job posting –
- Agri-Fleet in Gaylord is looking for part-time help. Must be 16 and have reliable transportation. Hours are after school and weekends. Stop in the store and pick up an application.
- Cambria is Hiring. Starting wage up to $19.20/hour. All Shifts available. Apply at www.CambriaUSA.com/CAREERS/
Questions – reach out to Justin Taormina @ [email protected]
- Wakefield Pork is hiring! Full time, Part time, Internships, Scholarships. Visit www.wakefieldpark.com or call 507/237-5581
- Associated Milk Producers Inc. (AMPI) in New Ulm is hiring! Full time and temporary positions available. Must be 18. Apply online at www.ampi.com, click on careers.
- Summer work program at Michaels Foods includes $1000 Tuition Reimbursement and $750 Perfect Attendance. $15/hr $.65 shift differential. Call to schedule an interview 507/237-4524 or apply at: www.michaelfoods.com/careers
- Attention GFW Seniors!
Looking for a summer job? The Mayflower Golf Club in Fairfax is currently hiring clubhouse staff for the summer! We have flexible hours available and can work with your schedule. Pay is $10/hour, plus cash tips, and our staff receive a free 2021 golf membership and cart membership. See below for the job description. If interested, please email Corey Albrecht at [email protected] for an application.Job Description:Clubhouse staffers perform duties including answering the phone, taking tee times, running the cash register, selling merchandise, taking food orders, preparing food with commercial air fryers and pizza ovens, serving food and drinks, cleaning, and catering to patrons’ needs.Who We Are:The Mayflower Golf Club is a family-owned, small-town golf club that takes pride in our great course conditions, friendly staff, and fun, down-to-earth atmosphere. We have a long history of hard-working employees who always have the best interests of our customers in mind. We are proud to be a part of the Fairfax community, and we seek to foster a social gathering place where our neighbors can relax and have an enjoyable time with family and friends.
COLLEGE REPS VISITING GFW
Visiting with a college representative is a wonderful way for Juniors and Seniors to gather information about college in general, as well as specific information about the particular college that the rep is from. Visits will be virtual this year.
- Did you know?? It is the law for men to register for the Selective Service within 30 days of their 18th birthday. You can do this on your FAFSA or go to sss.gov to register. Failure to do this could result in the inability to receive federally funded college loans and grants, or even become ineligible for many state and local government jobs.