*January 4th, 2021
Business Services – Finance/Payroll/Human Resources
Our Human Resource department is happy to serve our employees including teachers, principals, office assistants, paraprofessionals, nutrition services staff, technology staff and administrators, and prospective employees who want to join our commitment to world-class, child-centered excellence!
This is a great place to work. Join us!
We know our people are our greatest asset, so we attract and retain employees who are among the best in their field. We are focused on world-class, child-centered excellence and student achievement. We have high expectations for character, community, behavior, respect, responsibility, and service. Parent and community involvement in our schools is unmatched.
Why work for GFW Public Schools?
- Be a part of one of the most highly respected school districts in Minnesota.
- Access leading edge classroom technology with reliable tech support and professional development.
- Be supported and appreciated by a highly involved parent community.
- Engender respect from students because you are respectful of our students.
- Be able to tailor learning experiences with differentiated curriculum and materials.
- Have opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and learn from leaders in your field.
- Find a culture of support and gratitude for a job well done.
- GFW Public Schools is a community committed to families and children, one that values and supports education, and has a hometown community feel.
- Frontline Education – Employment Applications for GFW Schools
The Human Resources Department is responsible for staffing, benefits, payroll, bargaining contracts, and employee relations.
- Leaves of Absence
- Direct Deposit
- Professional Development
- Employee Assignments
- Employee Access
- Employment Verification
- Time off (sick, vacation, etc)
- Applying for a Job Online
- Health, Dental and, Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Deductions
- Health or Dependent Care Flex Accounts
We pride ourselves on responsible and prudent fiscal stewardship to best serve the community. Aggressive financial management on the part of the Board and Administration has saved taxpayers money and ensured that we continue to work towards a sustainable and balanced budget.
Our finance professionals are dedicated to providing the most cost-efficient and cost-effective system possible to support and enhance the learning environment and the operations of GFW Public School District, by providing quality services to students, parents, taxpayers and staff.
Accounts Receivable is responsible for the invoicing, deposits, and past due account collection.
Payroll is responsible for Paycheck questions and timesheets.
Accounts Payable is responsible for the coding of bills and payments.
Contact our Team:
Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for Accounts Receivable, Human Resources, Payroll
Director of Food Services/Accounts Payable
Executive Assistant to the Superintendent
Responsible for Human Resources, School Board, MARRS Coordinator
Notice of Non-Discrimination
The GFW Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. Any person having inquiries concerning GFW Schools non-discrimination compliance policy, including the application of Equal Opportunity Employment, Titles IV, VI, VII, IX, Section 504 and the implementing regulations is directed to contact:
GFW Public Schools Business Office
323 E. 11th Street
Gibbon, MN 55335
Grievance Procedure For Non-Discrimination
The GFW School District has adopted a procedure for addressing complaints of discrimination. The procedure can be requested from the GFW Business Office at the above address.